An easy to use hygiene substitute for bedpans and urine bottles.
Suitable for both women and men.
- is an excellent alternative to other urine collection devices for use in hospital wards, hospital transports, wheelchair patients, nursing homes and in care homes.
- can be used by both women and men in most situations (laying down, standing or sitting).has a carrying handle on the funnel that makes it easy to grip and to hang the P-Bag on a hook/chair/bed when not in use. The P-Bag can also be placed on the floor without leaking.
- can be used several times during 24 hours because of a valve that keeps odour and urine from exiting from the bag.
- simplifies the handling for the user, the patient can urinate without assistance.
- saves personnel time as the P-BAG can be used several times during 24 hours. (No emptying and/or cleaning after each use).
- funnels are interchangeable and can be used several times.
- saves on sterilising/washing of bedpans.
- saves on washing of soiled bed linen and the use of disposable bedcovers.
- is produced in Sweden using the environmental friendly material PE (Polyethylene).
is also available with an integrated superabsorbent mat which absorbs incoming urine.
Bag volume – 1,500 ml
Bag material – Polyethylene
Funnel material – Injection Moulded in white Polyethylene
Available in White with volume indication, or solid Blue